Places to find S. Ruble online:
* CBIG blog (Children's Book Illustrators Group)
* SCBWI (Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators)
* BlueBoards (discussion boards hosted by SCBWI)
* Cafepress (shirts, bags, journals, mugs, etc. with S. Ruble art)
* Zazzle (greeting cards for birthdays, holidays, etc. with S. Ruble art)
New Projects: If you're an art director or an editor of a traditional publisher and would like more information about my art or writing, please contact my agent, Barry Goldblatt.
Note: All book projects go through my agent. Please contact him if you have a book project that you think would be a good fit for my art. I am not looking for projects with self publishers at this time.
* email - sruble (at) sruble.com - Please put, "Moo," in the subject line (before the subject of your email) so I know it's not spam. Why Moo? I like cows, and moo is the way they say hello (also, goodbye, how's the weather, and pretty much everything else cows talk about - the meaning is all in how they say moo). Plus, it's more fun to say than hello, and spam bots don't use it. If it doesn't say, "Moo," and I don't know you personally, the email will probably be marked as spam and deleted without being read.